Working as a digital journalist and mom blogger I really rely on technology. There are days I ask myself ‘do I really need a smartphone, tablet and computer?’ And there are days I say ‘how did I ever live without these things?!’
I’m constantly texting my husband stories about the kids, taking pictures and video, all while doing a little work.
Truth is, these items are here to stay and will only get better with time, if you can even imagine!
I’d have to say I rely on my smartphone the most of all three device I own. It comes everywhere with me.
I swore I’d never let my kids play with it (gasp!), but that idea flew out the window one day when I needed to keep them calm in the grocery store.
For digital families, keeping up with the latest trends is a must. And so is keeping up with the latest cell phone plans. It’s important to make sure you’re getting the best bang for your buck and that the plan fits your family’s needs.
Right now, T-Mobile is offering a Simple Choice Plan that starts at $50 a month for unlimited talk, text and 1GB of 4G LTE data.
And did you know that those calls and texts can be to and from any number in the U.S., Mexico and Canada? You can also travel to Mexico or Canada and use your monthly 4G LTE data at no extra charge.
There’s also no overages or annual service contracts, which is perfect for people who don’t want to be locked in to something.
Other perks included in the $50 a month plan:
- Data Stash™ rolls your unused 4G LTE data forward in to the next month, for domestic use in the next 12 months. Available with 3GB and 5GB data options.
- Music Freedom™ with unlimited music streaming from services like Pandora and iHeart Radio without using your data. My favorite Pandora channel is my Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson mix.
- Unlimited data and texting when you travel to any of 120+ countries and destinations so you can stay connected when you’re abroad.
- Wi-Fi Calling: every Wi-Fi connection works like a T-Mobile tower.
- Smartphone mobile hotspot: Use your device as a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Add a tablet or hotspot to existing plans for $10 per month.
Why choose T-Mobile over their competitors? There’s a few reasons.
- Data Stash roll over is 12 months with TMO vs. AT&T 1 month.
- Music streaming counts against your data on other carriers.
- Free international text/data and calling (to/from) Mexico/Canada as included are not available on other major carriers.
- Switching without a hitch. We pay early termination fees and remaining phone payments.
- No contracts. No overages. And phone payment plans.
I think my favorite perk of this whole plan is, T-Mobile offers a free 7-day trial to customers so they can see if it works for them.
There were so many times I’ve bought something and had buyer’s remorse. It’s nice to see a company stand behind their product.
If you’re looking into switching cell phone carriers for you family, there’s a few T-Mobile coupons available right now.
Here’s a look at the deals:
- Save $48 off Smartphones and Tablets for US College Students and US College/K-12 Staff
- Simple Choice Plan – $50 for Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data
- Simply Prepaid Plan – $40 for 4GB and Unlimited Talk & Text
To get these deals, you must complete order online only to get credit. No telesales orders or upgrades. And a new line of service required.
Besides the great offers I just mentioned, you have the chance to win a $300 Target gift card! Enter below. Sweepstakes ends on September 3, 2015. Good luck!
“This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com.”
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com. As always, all opinions are my own.