I know, I know, it’s not even Easter yet and here I am talking about another holiday. But, the truth is, if you want to give someone a truly special gift, it’s never too early to start.
I’ve found some really unique and stylish gift ideas, some that you can even personalize for mom. Since the jewelry pieces are custom, you’ll have to allow 2-3 weeks before it can be shipped to you, hence why I’m telling you about these items now. You’ll want to get them in time for Mother’s Day!
Personalized necklace mom is sure to love:
- Calendar necklace from Not Just Any Old Day– Jewelry that displays a special date, anniversary, new arrival, birthday of child
Jewelry worn by the stars:
- Celebrities like Katherine Heigel and Tori Spelling have been seen wearing Isabelle Grace Jewelry. These are timeless pieces that can be personalized with your child’s name or initials. Isabelle Grace is located in New Bedford, Massachusetts and all pieces are made in the USA.
Gifts for the “fit mom”:
- The Bathroom Begonia: Mom can hang this in her bathroom and do six, effective exercises during her beauty routine.
- The Office Orchid: While mom is busy at work, she can drink her favorite beverage and exercise while executing everyday work place tasks.
- My Urban Halo headband: Known as comfort “couture,” these fashionable headbands are no slip, no headache and no sweat. Can be work for fitness or fashion.
Check out my appearance on The Rhode Show. I joined them on Tuesday, April 15, to talk about these fabulous finds!
What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?