Thank you to Ninja Kitchen for joining the conversation today and for sending along a Nutri Ninja® – Ninja® Blender System With Auto-iQ™ to facilitate this fun appetizer.
No matter the holiday, I always love to have Spinach Artichoke Dip. It’s just one of those dishes that is an instant crowd pleaser and it doesn’t hurt that it is super easy to make.
Since having kids I’ve become a huge fan of the “one pan plan.” If I can find or create a recipe that can be made in one pot, bowl, casserole or pan, sign me up.
Next time you’re asked to bring an appetizer for a holiday or gathering, give this Spinach Artichoke Dip a try. Not only is it nutritious, but your kids may enjoy it, too, because of its creamy texture.
Typically, when I make my Spinach Artichoke dip I’ve kept the ingredients chunky, but I’m really loving the way the Nutri Ninja® – Ninja® Blender System With Auto-iQ™ incorporates everything together.
I’ve tested this recipe both ways, and my kids tend to gravitate to the version I made in the Ninja Blender System.
Kid-Approved Spinach Artichoke Dip
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- ½ cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, cut into pieces or grated
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed of excess liquid
- Container: 64-ounce Processor Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place all of the ingredients into the Food Processor Bowl in the order listed above except the spinach.
- Hold down "Auto-iQ™ PULSE" until ingredients are combined.
- Add the spinach and hold down "Auto-iQ™ PULSE" until incorporated.
- Spoon the dip into a heat-resistant serving dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with sliced French bread, crackers, pretzels or whatever you like!
Place all of the ingredients into the Food Processor Bowl in the order listed above except the spinach.
Hold down “Auto-iQ™ PULSE” until ingredients are combined.
Some fast facts about the Nutri Ninja:
- Auto-iQ™ delivers consistent results with unique blending, pulsing and pausing cycles
- Includes two 24-ounce Nutri Ninja Tritan Cups with two Sip & Seal Lids, 24-ounce stainless steel Nutri Ninja Cup, 40-ounce blend & prep bowl with dough/chopping blade, 48-ounce XL multi- serve Nutri Ninja, and 30 recipe inspiration guide
- Total crushing technology: Powerful motors along with the patented Ninja®blade system blasts through ice, whole fruits, and vegetables in seconds
- Additional attachment available is the first-ever coffee and spice grinder blender attachment
- Available at major retailers nationwide, starting at $159.99
There are so many ways you can use the Nutri Ninja, we’ve used it for smoothies, soup and frozen lemonade!
What’s your favorite go-to appetizer?