Burgers are a favorite for every one of us in my house and it’s one meal I know will always go off without a hitch.
With that said, I find myself looking for new ways to jazz our burgers up.
My normal burger or meatloaf recipe includes ketchup and I omitted it in this particular recipe because my husband and I wanted to add a little heat. So, I replaced the ketchup with my favorite hot sauce, Lingham’s, and ended up with a nice hint of heat in the background.
If you’re thinking about stepping up your slider game, but don’t want to get hit over the head with spice, try mixing hot sauce in with the beef just like I mention below.
- 1 lb of grass-fed organic beef
- 1 organic egg
- ¾ cup of bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp Lingham's Hot Sauce
- 1 small onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slider buns of your choice
- Remove beef from package, place in large bowl and put aside.
- Peel onion and cut into quarters.
- In a food processor, combine egg, bread crumbs, onion and Hot Sauce.
- Blend until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture over beef in bowl and mix all together with your hands.
- Make the size of burger to your liking and add to hot pan, griddle or grill.
- Note: Keep in mind, the sugar in the Lingham's will add a crust to the burger, so be sure not to burn it.
- After burger is cooked, add a slice of cheese and then place on slider bun.
I like that Lingham’s is a sweet, hot sauce. It almost reminds me of a barbecue sauce at times. So, it’s the perfect compliment to beef.
Interested in trying Lingham’s Hot Sauce? Two lucky Mod Mommy readers are going to win a CASE of six bottles of their product!
Sweepstakes begins Sunday, December 20, 2015 and ends Monday, January 11, 2016 at midnight.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Learn more about Lingham’s
What do you like to put on your burgers?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Thank you to Lingham’s for supporting The Mod Mommy!