Since next Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I’ll probably be too full to move an inch, I most likely won’t be posting. So, it’s only fitting that my first ever “Thankful Thursday” post be written today.
An online group I’m a part of called Rhody Bloggers, posts each week on this very topic and I noticed I hadn’t yet. They’re all amazing women, and I love to read what they’re up to and especially thankful for. Thank you to Joanna at Baby Gators Den for hosting “Thankful Thursdays!”
I’m so thankful:
1. I’ve had an amazing pregnancy. I feel great and baby is doing great. 31 weeks today and I couldn’t be happier.
2. For my supportive husband. If it weren’t for him I’d be coming to work everyday with no lunch. I’m so tired at night, that the last thing I feel like doing after everything else is something for me. He packs it while I’m asleep and makes sure it’s full of string cheese, pickles, chips and all the bad essentials pregnant women need!
3. My beautiful daughter is healthy and happy.
4. For old friends and new friends. I’m lucky and excited that my sister is throwing me a “Sprinkle” next weekend, and I can’t wait to spend the afternoon with people I haven’t seen in months!
5. To work 10 minutes from home in a job I have security at.
Of course, there is so much more to be thankful for, but at this moment, on this Thursday, this is what comes to mind.
What are you most thankful for at this very second?