The problem is, it’s tough to keep track of where we are sharing those photos. In a given day I can upload a photo to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and they could easily be forgotten about just a few days down the road.
MailPix.com is a new online imaging service that is SUPER affordable and uses the latest web technology while integrated with social media. I was able to turn my digital photos from Facebook and Instagram into a tangible product like our Christmas card and a photo panel.
I made this year’s Christmas card in a flash because I was able to dig through all my photos in one place. Your Instagram and Facebook accounts link up easily and you’re able to use photos you were tagged in as well. This feature saves you the trouble of having to download then upload from a separate site.
If you plan on making a holiday card, there are tons of templates to choose from in a long list of categories. But I knew what I was looking for so it didn’t take too long at all.
I think the finished product came out great and I can’t wait to mail them out!
I also ordered an 8×10 photo panel from a maternity shoot that I plan on displaying in my new baby’s room. The quality is superb and I love that it’s a photo that’s built-in a frame stand.
MailPix.com wanted to share the love this holiday season and offer Mod Mommy readers a chance to enter to win a Deluxe 11×14 Custom Calendar that’s valued at $38.00!
Product Description from MailPix:
* Custom calendar displays your photos on a large 11×14 surface, and has a special laminate gloss surface to protect your memories all year.
* Design each month with a collage of photos to highlight the past year.
* 11×14 high quality calendars are great gifts for anyone, especially if you have distant relatives that miss out on all your fun times year round.
* 12 Month Calendar, Classic January to December, or start on current month.
* Spiral Bound and Printed on 100lb. Matte Cover Paper with Gloss Laminate on Photo Side
* Add Custom Dates to any day of the year!
Besides the products I mentioned, you can find gifts for the whole family on MailPix.com ranging from custom photo ornaments, canvas wall art, fleece blankets photo books and so much more!
Disclosure: I was given a $100 credit to MailPix.com to test out their new online imaging service. All opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone.