We are living in the age of being digital moms, and thanks to that there are some pretty cool apps available to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
- Appropriate young children; there is nothing scary, inappropriate, or even remotely violent within its pages.
- The book is about a frightfully funny dog named Millie!
- Knock on the doors in Millie’s neighborhood and see whether she gets a doggy treat or if she performs a doggy trick.
- This book is a sequel to “Millie’s Book of Tricks and Treats.” It’s filled with new artwork, videos, photos, and stickers.
- Toddlers can learn how to spell their favorite spooky words
- More than 50 beautifully illustrated words
- Help your child learn about letters and words
- Great for toddlers and preschoolers learning counting and numbers.
- The game features 4 levels that teach basic math skills with music and fun noises.
And, if you are a parent of a child who is old enough to trick-or-treat on their own or a parent of a child with a smartphone, you’ll be interested to know there are some free apps that can help you all have a safe Halloween.
- Have the entire family download the app.
- Track your childs’ whereabouts on a map, get alerted when they cross boundaries you have pre-set in the app.
- Check in on your kids’ Facebook accounts.
- Get alerts if they’re tagged in a photo on Instagram or in a speeding car (technology is crazy!)
Sex Offender Search– Free
- By using your location, the app will pinpoint registered sex offenders.
- App will also display local fire and police stations, and hospitals.
- Once registered with the app, it will notify you of any new offenders to move into the area.
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!