Mom’s can celebrate Mother’s Day this year with a special personalized gift they’ll want to keep close to them.
No matter how old your child is, they are bound to produce some great artwork that’s hung proudly on the refrigerator or family bulletin board. And now, thanks to GetUncommon.com, moms can show off these mini masterpieces in a different way, like turning them into a quality iPhone, iPod or iPad case!
I had never heard of customizing an iPhone case until GetUncommon reached out to me and asked if I’d review one of their products. I was psyched that I could turn one of my daughter’s pictures into something functional.
She is 2 1/2 and just around Christmas started to dabble in painting. I chose one of her first pieces to transform into an iPhone case and it came out awesome!
Every single person who has seen it expresses how cool it is, and says “I would love to do something like that!”
Well, now you can, because GetUnCommon is giving away a $50 gift certificate towards their merchandise to a lucky Mod Mommy reader! This could make for a great Mother’s Gift to yourself or a loved one. 🙂
What I love about it:
* The case is beautiful and durable. A must if you have small children playing with your electronics. (Side note, the case is plastic and be a bit slippery if you are used to a rubberized one. But, still very sturdy.)
* The website is user-friendly. There aren’t a lot of steps to complete your creation. It literally took me minutes to make my case.
* If you don’t have an image to upload, they have tons of ready made designs from fantastic artists to choose from. Most recently, I’ve seen celebs like Kristen Stuart and Kendall Jenner rocking GetUncommon phone cases!
Creating your own Apple product case is super easy. Here’s how!
* First, upload a personal image. Snap a quick picture of your favorite piece, upload it to GetUncommon.com and create your case design! The Uncommon Configurator enables you to position, scale and rotate your image.
* Then, they make it UnCommon. They’re exclusive 3D TATT® (Thermo-Active Transdermal Technology) printing process transfers the ink deep into the case’s surface–much like a tattoo to ensure long-lasting vibrant designs. Sweet!
*Finally, GetUnCommon will package up your case and ship it to you quickly. Most orders are shipped within two to four business days.
Buy it: Right now, there’s a great Mother’s Day special happening on GetUncommon.com. This would make for a wonderful gift for a grandparent too!
Win it: One lucky reader will win a $50 gift certificate to GetUncommon.com. Enter below!
Here’s an adorable video done by the folks at GetUncommon for moms this Mother’s Day. Check it out if you have a second, it’s super short. 🙂
Disclosure: I was provided a customized iPhone case for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are mine.