My husband loves to say he introduced me to spicy food, and I have to admit, it’s true. Before him, the only spicy food I had ever tried was buffalo chicken fingers. I still love them, by the way, but I’ve stepped up my hot sauce game in recent years.
If you took a peek into our fridge, you’d find several brands of hot sauce, Sriracha and red chili sauce. Who am I?
I was once so obsessed with ketchup my parents forced me to give it up for Lent. Mostly because I kept getting it on my clothes, but also because I put it on everything.
Hot sauce is the big cheese now and we’ve been adding it to anything edible. Our kids have yet to join our hot sauce party, but I predict they’ll succumb eventually.
I’ve been telling you about Lingham’s Hot Sauce the past couple of months and we’ve really enjoyed experimenting with it. There are several varieties, so you are bound to find one that suits you.
Be on the lookout for the Original, Garlic, Ginger and Sriracha.
Learn more about Lingham’s:
Lingham’s is wonderfully sweet and spicy and has been around for more than 100 years!
It’s an all-natural, four ingredient hot sauce that may very well change the way you eat your food. I’m not pulling your leg here, dead serious.
In no particular order, here’s my list of favorite foods that pair well with Lingham’s Hot Sauce…or any other hot sauce for that matter.
1. Toast topped with avocado slices
3. Speaking of eggs, mix it in a Hollandaise sauce
4. Burgers (Try my Spiced Up Sliders recipe)
6. In a chicken marinade
7. Mixed in with ketchup (Just smother it on your french fries…you can thank me later!)
9. Soups and sauces
10. Stir fry or homemade Lo Mein (Try my Super Easy and Quick Lo Mein. Just add it in your sauce!)
13. Add to ranch dressing for veggie dipping
14. Popcorn (You will love my Spicy Popcorn recipe. It’s like caramel corn, but with some heat.)
How do you use hot sauce?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Thank you to Lingham’s for supporting The Mod Mommy!