I’ve held out as long as I’ve could. The season of Christmas is my favorite time of year. Besides, the sights and smells, I also love to watch Christmas movies. I have my favorites, but I’m a sucker for any movie that comes on TV and has a Christmas theme.
Last night my husband and I took out our Christmas movie box from the attic and pulled out the first one of the holiday season…White Christmas!
I do realize it’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but I want to make sure I watch them all!
In no particular order, here’s my list of must-see movies:
1. White Christmas- I love the costumes and dance scenes
2. It’s a Wonderful Life
3. Miracle on 34th Street- the old and new one
4. Home Alone- I watch this one mulitiple times
5. The Santa Clause- the original is my fav, but I enjoy the 2nd and 3rd
6. The Holiday
8. The Homecoming
9. A Charlie Brown Christmas
10. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
11. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
12. A Christmas Story
13. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
14. The Family Stone
The list could go on and on, but these are ones I own, and have to squeeze in watching. Having a 1 year-old makes sitting down to do anything tough, but instead of TV I’ll watch one of these.
Did I leave any movies out?