It’s December. Also known as the last month of the year where we all eat way too much and kind of don’t care. At least that’s how I feel. There’s too many baked goods and yummy holiday meals to ignore!
If you’re looking for something to serve on Christmas or as part of your cookie tray, give these wine biscuits made by my contributor, Sabrina, a try!
- 4 ½ - 5 cups Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup wine (I prefer Red, my mom prefers White!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour and baking powder and create a “well” in the middle.
- Mix oil, sugar, and wine and pour into the “well”.
- Mix together.
- Scoop out approximately 1 tbsp of dough and roll out into a thick line and bring the ends to meet to form a circle.
- Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- Cool completely.
- Store in air tight metal tin for best taste.
Check out more of Sabrina’s blog here at Home Sweet Mama Mia