I can’t even believe Christmas is next week! I swear I had all intentions of posting this gift guide earlier, but with three small kids, everything has been a challenge this holiday season. It took me four days to address and stamp my Christmas cards. But, they’re done and have been mailed out, so cheers to that!
If you’re like me and still shopping or looking for a gift for your loved ones, I’ve hand-picked some of my favorites that are out there right now. These aren’t necessarily items you’ll see in the Sunday paper circulars, so you’ll definitely have a unique gift!
- Prince Lionheart’s Everywhere playMAT – This water-resistant mat shields kids from unfamiliar territory and the double-sided city/zoo motifs engage them at play. They can count the hidden characters and master the rules of the road. Great for tummy time. The Everywhere playMAT folds back into its “take-it-with-you” case (included) every time! Retails for $60.
- wheelyBUGs – Prince Lionheart’s super popular wheelyBUGS ride-on toys are perfect for little legs desiring to explore the world around them. wheelyBUGS ride on toys encourage development of gross motor skills while having heaps of fun. They are entirely non toxic and contain no pvc. Retails for $75 small, $85 large.
- Blooming Bath Baby Bath – Blooming Bath, found at PishPoshBaby.com, is the cute, cuddly and convenient way to bathe your baby. Unlike traditional baby bath tubs, Blooming Bath is made from incredibly soft, plush materials — providing a safe, soft, and unbelievably adorable bathing experience for the most important person in your world. Retails $39.
- Summer Infant Wide view digital color monitor – Wide View Lens Technology enables parents to see more of the baby’s room with the wide angle lens camera and large 5″ color flat-screen monitor. Two-way communication allows parents to talk to baby or each in the nursery for added convenience. Retails $149.
- The Ollie Swaddle – Designed to decrease fussiness and assist in self calming.Improves quality and duration of sleep. This swaddle has an opening at the bottom to make nighttime diaper changes easier! Retails $48.
- Bijou Bead Bracelets – The Black/White Bijou Bead Bracelets will add the perfect dash of modish sophistication to her winter wardrobe. Each set of three bracelets features glimmering gold-plated beads and gorgeous 8mm Matte Cracked Quartz and Matte Black Onyx stones of exceptional quality. Retails for $120.
- PinSpiration necklace – ”PinSpirations’ is a line which was inspired by quotes that Isabelle Grace founder, Claudia Montez, discovered on Pinterest show. PinSpirations pieces make a great gift for ladies who want to express themselves and make a unique and inspiring style statement. Retails $115
- Lily Jade Diaper bag in Madeline -Each outfit-enhancing designer bag comes complete with the removable and washable “Baby Bag” organizer and a washable changing pad. The organizer has 14+ usable pockets, perfect for both mommy and baby essentials. This multi-functional tote will stay with you well beyond the baby and toddler years. Check out my review of this amazing bag! Retails $280 (on sale now!)
- Mantry food crate -Each Mantry includes 6 full size artisan food products delivered to their door. Packed in a Handmade Wooden Crate and custom Manual detailing product stories and recipes. One Mantry crate retails for $75.
- Bag O’ Books – Daddy & Co.’s Bag O’ Books is perfect for new parents looking for an extra bit of reading time with their little ones. It comes in a 100% natural cotton canvas “I’m The Daddy!” Trunk Bag loaded with six popular daddy-themed books, plus a parenting guide. Retails $49.95
- Daddy & Co. Daddy & Me Tees – A unique and fun gift that shows just how together dad and son really are. Retails from $16.95 and $25.95
If you want to learn more about these products, I featured them recently on a segment on Providence’s The Rhode Show. It airs on CBS-affiliate’s WPRI 12 weekdays at 9 a.m.
Disclosure: It’s thanks to great sponsors that I’m able to keep this blog moving along. Items featured in this segment were handpicked by me, but were sent in exchange for being featured in this gift guide.