The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s® Little Bites® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts about Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s® Little Bites®.
It’s actually possible that your kids eat more during the summer. No, really. I have experience.
First it’s breakfast, then snack an hour later, lunch an hour after that, another snack after that and so on. Our kids burn energy so fast that they pretty much need to constantly eat to feel satisfied.
To be honest, I would love to eat small bites of food throughout the day!
Because it’s summer and we are on-the-go a lot, I came up with an easy Breakfast Kabob that works for the beach, car rides, the playground and more.
This snack or quick breakfast couldn’t be simpler. In fact, my 6-year-old helped me put them together!
Recipe: On-The-Go Breakfast Kabobs With Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins
- 1 package of Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins
- 2 strawberries
- 2 blackberries
- 1 cheese stick
- Bamboo skewers
- First, wash and dry your fruit. Hull the strawberries. Set aside.
- Cut the cheese stick in half.
- Divide the 4 muffins that come in the package in half. Two muffins per skewer.
- You can arrange it any order you'd like. But, I started with the fruit.
- Place your strawberries on first.
- Next, slide on the blackberries.
- Add half the cheese stick.
- Finally, slide on the two muffins.
- Store in freezer bags and take with you on the go, store in the fridge or serve immediately.
Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins are great baked snacks. These moist, yummy muffins are made with real blueberries, contain no high fructose corn syrup, and are certified Kosher.
When my kids saw the Smurfs on the packaging they had to know all about these cute little blue creatures.
“Smurfs: The Lost Village” Available Now
After I filled them in on one of my childhood favorite cartoons, I told them “Smurfs: The Lost Village” is now available for us to watch! You can see it on Digital, Blu-ray, DVD and 4K Ultra HD. Visit www.smurfsmovie.com for more information.
Free Smurfs Draw-String Bag!
Now through August 8, 2017, you can get a FREE DRAW-STRING BAG when you grab the UPC codes from any three, 5ct Little Bites® muffin boxes! Enter here.
The mail-in redemption will also enter you in a sweepstakes for the chance to win a family cruise with Costa Cruises.
To get the inside scoop on all things about Little Bites® snacks before everyone else does, visit www.littlebites.com.
What’s your on-the-go breakfast?