This is a sponsored post but all opinions about Dunkin’ Donuts are my own.
My kids and I are huge fans of Dunkin’ Donuts. We all have our favorites and swing through the drive-thru at least twice a week. But, when new products are introduced, it’s hard not to visit more.
I’m seriously obsessed with these and so are all of my kids. They are warm, sugary, buttery, croissant-ty little sticks of heaven. If you haven’t tried them yet, stop reading and go now. I’ll wait…
Donut Fries aren’t the only items to make it to Dunkin’ Donuts’ new menu called “Dunkin’ Run.” There’s an impressive lineup of everyone’s favorite snacks available for $2 each. 🙌🏻
From salty, to savory, to sweet, you are sure to find something that will make your taste buds dance! 💃🏻
The menu was curated to pair perfectly with Dunkin’ Donuts’ signature beverages, making these new choice perfect on-the-go options for any time of day.
The new Dunkin’ Run menu includes:
- Donut Fries – “Five individual pieces of delicious, buttery croissant style donut dough tossed in cinnamon sugar and served warm with just the right amount of crisp.”
- Ham & Cheese Roll-ups – “Two orders of delicious ham and cheese rolled up in flour tortillas.”
- Pretzel Bites & Mustard – “Five tasty bite-sized pretzels topped with salt and served warm with spicy brown mustard.”
- Waffle Breaded Chicken Tenders – “Two succulent chicken tenders coated with sweet waffle batter.”
- Fudge Brownie – “An indulgent and chocolaty gluten-free fudge brownie individually wrapped for guests.”
As a mom to four children, having quick snacks for $2 each is definitely wallet-friendly. We’ve been on a lot of adventures this summer and we find ourselves in the car awhile, so I like to stop and get a treat and these snacks are great for all.
The kids are starting to keep change from their piggy banks in plastic bags in the car, in case we stop, too! Guess, I better buy them a coin pouch or something, huh?
Dunkin’ Run menu items are available now at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants
throughout the country. Get’em while they’re hot!