This is a sponsored post by Dunkin’. All opinions are my own.
If you’re looking for a cute and tasty Valentine’s Day gift for a loved one, treat them to a sweet, DIY donut bouquet from Dunkin’.
This idea is perfect for your children, a group of friends or significant other. If the recipient loves Dunkin’, you can’t go wrong!
I plan to give this to my four kids as an after school treat on Valentine’s Day. It’ll be a nice surprise for them and a fun project for me.
- 12 donuts from Dunkin’
- 10 Munchkins
- Tissue paper
- Bow or ribbon
- Optional: Floral box for donuts
- Optional: Skewers
- If using a box, line it with two layers of tissue paper.
- If not using a box, place two layers of tissue paper down on the table to begin your bouquet.
- Starting from the top, make three rows across using three donuts for each.
- Then make a fourth row, using two donuts. And then make a fifth row, using one donut. Fill in any gaps with munchkins.
- If not using a box, you may secure your donuts with skewers to hold in place.
- Roll up the tissue paper from the bottom and gather the tissue together to make it look like a bouquet.
- Staple the tissue paper together to secure it.
- Add a bow and gently close the box. Be sure not to seal the box closed but you could secure it with a sticker.
- Admire your gorgeous Dunkin’ donut bouquet!