Let’s face it, as much as we all LOVE candy. There is such a thing as too much. Whether it be for the kids or for us parents. I just stumbled upon a list of creative uses for extra Halloween candy that I think would definitely be worth giving a whirl.
So, if you have 5 pounds of candy that will probably be sticking around until Easter, try one of these.
1. Put the candy on a top shelf reserved for babysitters.
2. Bake into brownies or last-minute desserts.
3. Potty train!
4. Create a Halloween wreath for next year.
5. Save it for holiday gingerbread houses.
7. Donate it.
8. Save for a birthday party.
OK, you could just eat it too!